Thursday 20 December 2012

START

Hello Readers, 

To those who haven't heard of me, I am a fanfiction writer and I am currently working on an Edward and Bella pairing which can be found on - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8648344/1/Guardian. 

Those who do know me, I was going to use this blog so that I can post any needed pictures. thought that it may be helpful in imagining the locations and the clothes. 

First is the poster


 Second is the cabin as Bella finds it....(Quite the fixer upper)





Third is the design of the cabin after Bella is done with it...(So much better)


Next is the blue print for the interor design 

This is Bella's living room which is connected to the kitchen
















The design of Bella's bedroom





Bella's Celtic Swan Necklace




No comments:

Post a Comment